Bhaktamar Healing Foundation
1) Bhaktamar Research Institute
2) Bhaktamar Training Institute
3) Bhaktamar community outreach & engagement.
Bhaktamar Research & Training Institute, Nagpur
GOALS – SPREAD AWAREESS of 48 Magical tools of Bhaktamar for manifestation.
OBJECTIVES – It is a drugless therapy – one of the millennium goals of united nations.
STRATEGIC PLAN – By 2020 we want to open 25 centers worldwide
Mr. Santoshji Sethi, Siddhaytan
Board of Directors
Dr. Manju Jain
Mr. Anees Jain
Dr. Anita Agarkar
Dr. Archana Jain
Mr. Arun Kumar Jain, GST Commissioner IRS
Dr. Shugan Jain, Director ISSJS, Delhi
Mrs. Lalitha Jain
Memorandum of understanding signed between ISSJS & Integrated Healing Forum, Nagpur.
Vice President Dr. Manju Jain 14F & Dr. Shugan Jain, Director ISSJS.
Signed with KKSU, Ramtek & 14F, Nagpur – Kulguru Kalidas Sanskrit University.
www.drmanjuJain25.com & Google drive – Buckets & file.
Quarterly Meeting 10 Board Members
Technical Support – Prince Jain Design & Development of software training tools, videos & animation on research work on Bhaktamar 48 magical solutions for easy life.
1. Priya & Pradeep Jain Delhi office Head for execution
2. Jaivan Jain – Executive Bangalore 1st Karnataka Clinic
3. Preeti Lakhiani, 1st Clinic of Chennai
4. Pragya Jain, Mumbai Head
5. Jigar Mehtalia, Mumbai Training Head – train the trainer programme
6. Amresh Mehta, Ahmedabad, Enerogy Auditor & Aula measurement practical sessions
7. Sonal Jaiswal, Nagpur - Chakra Healing
8. Pushpa Sethuji Delhi
9. Asha Sethji Jaipur
10. Swati Mehra Surat
11. Sujata Fulfacar Pune
Partner with existing Research Universities.
Zoroastrian College, Mumbai open university on Occult Science & Alternative Medicine affiliated with world university USA & United Kingdom where 300 Ph.D done.
Under guidance of Dr. Manju Jain on 7 different shloka of Bhaktamar – Anita Agarkar 6th & Priya 48th.